Thursday, June 6, 2019

8A - Solving the Problem

Opportunity - An unmet need for affordable, high-quality haircare products. 
Product/service - A product line of low cost haircare products made of high-quality, high-performance ingredients. This would be a line of 3-4 products including shampoo, conditioner, a hair oil, and probably a hair mask. Once the company is able to sustain its operations and manufacturing, then it could expand to more product types. These beginning products would be geared towards hair health (rather than styling hair products such as hairspray, mousse, etc).

2 comments:

  1. Hi Olivia,

    I enjoy your idea. There are many hair types and issues out there that many people need help with solving. If I may ask, do you have a specific hair type you want to target? A specific need such as frizz or damage from being processed? Low cost is definitely going to be a huge factor-- I hate overpaying for hair products, and I think a salon-quality line for an affordable price would be a certain hit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Olivia,

    You made a good post. I can truly say it was short and sweet. I think you picked a market that has very high demand but also high competition. I would have loved to hear more specific details about how you will choose to tackle this high demand field. I think you are off to a great start. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete