Friday, May 24, 2019

3A - Your Entrepreneurship Story

My father is an entrepreneur and has his own engineering business! I have been surrounded by him, his business, and his entrepreneurial mindset my whole life! He is my role model and best friend.
Here is a photo of me and my dad.



I signed up for ENT3003 because I needed an upper division elective credit! While I could have taken an easy 2 credit course that had nothing to do with me, I decided to take ENT3003 because I had heard amazing things about the class, the professor, and have a desire to learn about what it takes to be an entrepreneur!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Olivia
    That awesome that you have that great connection with your dad. It's fantastic to be around by someone so talented with that mentality your whole life. I like that you pick this class to learn to about what it takes to be an entrepreneur.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really awesome my father is also a entrepreneur and I grew up close to his business although my parents started a pesticides business and mortgage business it was much of the same, very happy to see your pictures with your dad that looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olivia,

    It's very cool that you're following in your fathers footsteps. Being an Entrepreneur seems to be a long uphill climb. I imagine it is inspiring to be raised by someone who's successfully climbed that hill and is now reaping the benefits of all his hard work. I imagine he is very wise and can offer some great advice as you get started in your own career.

    ReplyDelete