Friday, July 5, 2019

18A - Create a Customer Avatar

My customer avatar is a young woman who has a passion for haircare and/or beauty with a  limited budget. This individual is thoughtful of their purchases and enjoys doing research to find the best products in their price range.
What kind of hobbies does your customer have? Beauty, self-care, shopping, etc.
What kind of car do they tend to drive? (What color is it?) Nothing specific, but probably nothing too fancy (where people who purchase more luxurious items are more likely to purchase high end haircare products, rather than taking time to research for better prices)
How old are they? between 17-35.
What do you have in common with the customer avatar? I have everything in common with the customer avatar!
If you have anything in common with the avatar, do you think that is a coincidence? Why? I created this business concept because it was a solution for an unmet need for people exactly like me. 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Olivia,

    I do get a good sense of your customer avatar and I believe that your business idea lends itself to this fittingly large, broad market. I appreciate the multiple images of potential customers and it seems that you have identified a specific target segment for this product. It is great that you have everything in common with the customer avatar and fit into your own target segment, as you understand the product and it gives you more of an experiential authority in elevator pitches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Olivia,

    Your customer avatar seems to be quite exact when it comes to beauty and hair care products. Individuals of this particular age range, skill set, and passions seem to be the individuals most concerned with these products. Great job creating the avatar! Overall you as well as the avatar seem to be the main individuals that promote and get the business running!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really great looking avatar I think its very important that you make it a point to say that your product is financially a better decision as well and that you made a avatar that represents that exact quality. Again you having this problem helps you relate and have things own common with your avatar.

    ReplyDelete